An Evolving Industry
Join a multi million-dollar brand with high growth potential. The US clothing market is a $250Billion industry, undergoing a generational technology shift into made-to-order, custom designs - driven by the trust of talented stylists. As a Knot Standard stylist, you will have the opportunity to join a team of inspiring individuals, provide KS products to your personal clients, create your own schedule alongside expert sales training.
A Leading Company
Knot Standard is a DTC technology driven consumer brand building the next chapter of global retail. To date, we operate our own technology tech platform, an ioS measurement App, and brick & mortar showrooms in New York, Chicago, D.C., Houston, Austin, Dallas, San Francisco, and Los Angeles; along with flagship Bloomingdale’s and Nordstrom locations. By combining high-touch client experience and strong product knowledge, Knot Standard is redefining the apparel industry.
Building Your Future Earnings
With incredibly competitive compensation packages, Knot Standard provides a clear pathway for all levels of Stylist to excel and reach your highest potential.
Join Our Team!
The Opportunity - Knot Standard Stylist
Drive Your Career Success: design a schedule that works for you to meet your personal goals, with top tier training and support along the way.
Luxury Retail - Redefined: Knot Standard lives at the intersection of luxury retail and technology, leveraging prestigious luxury relationships alongside cutting edge production.
Join & Build A Team: Become part of team of inspiring individuals, set on a mission to change the lives of male and female clients, while doing so alongside motivated and driven team members
Explore career and Job Opportunities at Knot Standard. Reach us at [email protected] with any inquiries.
We are currently looking to fill this position in:
Los Angeles, CA San Francisco, CA Washington, DC Chicago, IL Manhattan, NY Austin, TX Dallas, TX Houston, TX
We are seeking an extremely personable & professional Style Advisor to join Knot Standard. Our ideal candidate is someone who makes connections, builds relationships, and pursues opportunities.
A Stylist is someone who has a strong affinity to premium product, a love of working with people, and the desire to be part of a fast-growing company. We are looking for Style Advisor who will guide clients through the custom experience.
You will make an impact by:
- Becoming a men’s and womenswear specialist based on our training & development of client measurements, fabric knowledge, customizations, alterations, and sales psychology
- Proactively building a book of clients through different prospecting efforts (outreach, events, etc.) and building upon recurring client relationships
- Setting appointments and meeting with clients in our showrooms to conduct personalized wardrobe planning for both casual and professional looks
- Guiding clients through the custom experience, helping them sort through fabrics from our English or Italian mills, pockets, buttons, embroideries, and every detail that goes into ultimately hand crafting a one-of-a-kind custom garment
- Maintaining personal relationships with our most exclusive clients from their first interaction with Knot Standard through purchase, delivery and ongoing orders
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
As a growing professional, challenge and opportunity excites you. You have:
- 2 to 5+ years of direct sales experience – creative & strategic in approach
- Excellent client relationship skills (new business development, sales, client facing roles)
- Prior affiliation with successful customer-facing businesses, preferably in the luxury industry; having a natural ability to connect with clients and comfortably handle all personality types
- Strong eye for detail & organizational skills. As a custom menswear company with customizations, measurements, and custom client experiences - it's all in the details
- World class communication & interpersonal skills; written and verbal, handling yourself with confidence internally to peers and externally to clients
- Independent decision-making skills with the ability to self-manage; whether it be your book of business, or employee growth and development
- An entrepreneurial spirit - you take initiative to get things done
- The drive to be involved and network - We are passionate about what we do, and what we do as a company, ultimately spreading the word and helping us grow as a business
KNOT STANDARD PERKS
- Compensation is a mix of base salary and generous commission– high income potential
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Industry related training and development
- Monthly team outings such as fitness classes, happy hours, team dinners, and local excursions
- Knot Standard is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.